Before registration begins each semester, every economics major is required to meet with an adviser in the Department of Economics to go over the courses he/she should take to ensure adequate progression through the program. Your adviser will assist you in planning the next semester’s program of study and help you stay on track to finish your degree in a satisfactory amount of time. Your adviser is also able to assist you in University regulations regarding grades, grade point averages, the Regent’s Test, etc. You can expect the highest level of confidentiality from your adviser. Any personal questions or concerns will remain private.
重庆欢乐生肖官方网址Students should make an appointment with your adviser through GradesFirst or with the Administrative Assistant in the Economics Main Office at Miller 1307. Before your appointment, you need to look at Banweb to develop a tentative course schedule. You need to bring your tentative schedule, a pen, and any questions you may have to your appointment.
B.A. International Economic Affairs
- Melanie Hildebrandt email@example.com
- Dr. Heather Richardson Bono firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Opportunities in Economics
What is economics? Why major in economics? What careers are available to economics majors? How much do economists get paid?
Careers in Economics and Business重庆欢乐生肖官方网址:
- (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Job Listings in Economics:
- Links to business economics employment opportunities. You may contact Dr. David Boldt, Chairman of the Economics Department, for help with accessing the NABE Jobsite.
Other Job Search sites:
- University of West Georgia Career Services
- Search for jobs and post your resume.
- Search for jobs in the Atlanta Journal & Constitution.