- Carousel Controls: Slide 1
- Carousel Controls: Slide 2
- Carousel Controls: Slide 3
State Approves Construction Funds for Richards Hall
The vision of Roy Richards Sr. Hall at the University of West Georgia is one step closer to becoming a reality.?Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp recently signed the state’s Fiscal Year 2020 budget, including the issuance of $14.9 million in bonds to fund the construction of the building to house the?Richards College of Business?at UWG.Additional Details
- Pre-design and Leadership Fund-raising: Fundraising is ongoing for the many needs for our state-of-the-art facility.
- Design: Funds for design (and construction)?were included in the Fiscal Year 2019 budget by the University System of Georgia. ?
- Construction: Groundbreaking for the building took place in fall of 2019. Construction is expected to be completed by?Summer 2021. ?
- Completion: Our faculty, staff and students are excited to move in to Roy Richards Sr. Hall?in Fall 2021. ?