is a guide published by the VA that addresses common questions asked by new military-connected students.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau offers a convenient website with student financial guides, tools to compare financial aid offers and tips for repaying student debt. Find these tools and more on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s page, .
- The feature of the National Center for Education Statisticsallows students to estimate the cost of attendance, as well as data regarding other topics in which prospective students may be interested.
- The allows military-connected students to see potential benefits in detail, based on chapter benefits and whether or not they will take online courses.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment at the University of West Georgia provides data regarding retention and graduation rates.
- The publishes data regarding the default rate of UWG students.
- is a dynamic information and comparison tool is designed specifically to aid participants of DoD's Tuition Assistance (TA) program in making informed choices on schools and education programs.