Benefits of Assistantships
- Tuition waiver along with a monthly stipend!
- Maximum of up to 20 hours a week!
- Paid experience in your field!
Eligibility for Assistantships
To be eligible for an assistantship, students must meet the following criteria. Students admitted provisionally to a program are not eligible for an assistantship.
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have applied for and been accepted to a graduate degree program of study at UWG.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a graduate program of study.
- Have maintained a 3.0 GPA in previous and current graduate course work.
- Meet the requirements to be eligible for employment in the US.
Click this to view all available assistantships posted on the jobs.westga.edu site!
Visit Career Services for help in preparing for applying for any assistantships! Career Services offers mock interviews, cover letter and resume review, job and internship search strategies, and more!! Contact Career Services at 678 839 6431 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment with us. You can also use our website to help you prepare.