重庆欢乐生肖官方网址The Enrollment Services Center (ESC) provides face-to-face and phone customer service for the Financial Aid Office. Please speak to a member of the ESC team regarding your financial aid prior to visiting the Financial Aid Office. For matters that require additional expertise from the Financial Aid staff, the ESC will refer you to the appropriate Financial Aid staff member.
The ESC can assist you with the following Financial Aid items:
- Completing your (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Completing your
- Understanding your Award Letter
- Accepting your Student Loans
- Completing your
- Signing your
- Understanding Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Applying for Federal Work Study Funding
- Applying for Scholarships
- Assist parents with applying for the
See the Financial Aid website重庆欢乐生肖官方网址 for additional assistance understanding your financial aid.
The Enrollment Services Center (ESC) provides face-to-face and phone customer service for the Office of the Registrar. Please speak to a member of the ESC team regarding your registration needs prior to visiting the Office of the Registrar. For matters that require additional expertise from the Office of the Registrar staff, the ESC will refer you to the appropriate staff member in the Office of the Registrar.
See the Office of the Registrar's website or the Office of the Registrar's Frequently Asked Questions for additional assistance.
Have you moved, or changed your phone number? If so, please review and update your personal information through your BanWeb account. We must have accurate contact information on file for you in order for UWG to properly notify you regarding registration, advising, tutoring appointments, financial aid, weather-related closings, and other pertinent information.
To update your personal information through BanWeb, please follow the directions below.
- Login to
- Click on the "Personal Information" Tab
- Click on the "Personal Information" Link
- From here, you will be able to update your address, phone number, emergency contact information, etc.
- Follow the directions within BanWeb for updating each item.
重庆欢乐生肖官方网址If you prefer to update your address or phone number by completing a paper form, please complete the Address Change Form and return it to the Enrollment Services Center for processing.
重庆欢乐生肖官方网址If you are currently drawing unemployment benefits and need proof of your enrollment status, please bring your unemployment verification slip you received from the Georgia Department of Labor Unemployment Office to the Enrollment Services Center. Our office will review your account and verify your enrollment status.
To apply for graduation please follow the steps below:
- Submit the Online Undergraduate or Graduate Application for Graduation and $40 application fee (per degree) by the appropriate deadline listed below.
- To access the Graduation Application and pay the fee, log into your account.
- Click on the BanWeb tab
- Click on the "Student Services & Financial Aid" link
- Click on the "Graduation Application" link. (Undergraduates will automatically be linked to the Undergraduate Graduation Application and Graduates to the Graduate Graduation Application).
- Follow the directions provided to complete your application. You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provide once your application and fee has been processed. You will not receive a separate email from the Enrollment Services Center or Office of the Registrar.
After you complete the Graduation Application, please complete the .
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Spring Graduation - October 1
- Summer Graduation - March 1
- Fall Graduation - August 1
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-839-6140 if you have any questions or concerns.
To view your Bill for the semester including financial aid applied to your bill, please follow the steps below:
- Log onto your myUWG
- Click on the BanWeb tab
- Click on "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Click on "Financial Aid"
- Click on "Student Breakdown Bill"
Summary of Charges:重庆欢乐生肖官方网址 Your tuition, mandatory fees, housing, meal plan, course specific fees, and other miscellaneous charges such as parking fines will appear in this section of your bill.
Estimated Financial Aid: Any financial aid that has been applied to your account will appear on the right side of your bill. If you believe you have financial aid, but do not see any financial aid payments appearing, please contact the ESC immediately to discuss your financial aid.
Summary Statement: This section will show your total charges, total financial aid applied, and any additional payments received. The Current Balance Due will be your total bill minus financial aid applied and payments received. If your bill is paid in full and your balance due is $0, you might have an estimated refund. Your refund will show as processed approximately 1-3 weeks after the add/drop period of the semester.
As of July 1, 2018, GRE Waivers are acquired through the GRE Testing website. This information can be found . There are no longer any processes to get GRE Fee waivers through the University of West Georgia. Please contact ETS about GRE Fee Waivers. For more information, please go to .
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) form is processed in the Enrollment Services Center. The FERPA Acknowledgement Form ensures confidentiality of education records. For more information about FERPA at UWG visit the Office of the Registrar's website regarding FERPA重庆欢乐生肖官方网址. For general FERPA information visit the website.
If you wish to authorize the University of West Georgia Department of Financial Aid to disclose information to a third party (e.g. parents, siblings, spouse, etc.) please complete the Third Party Release to Individual(s). This form must be submitted by the student with a valid photo ID to the Enrollment Services Center.
If you do not wish for "Directory Information" to be released by the University of West Georgia, you must complete the Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information form重庆欢乐生肖官方网址. Please note that by completing this form, your name will be excluded from all university publications, including graduation programs.
The Enrollment Services Center can assist students with completing their Food Stamp Verification forms received from the Division of Family and Children Services. Please submit your form to our office, and we will process the form and fax it back to the Division of Family and Children Services. Please allow 3-5 business day processing.